Re: Oracle License for Optional Packs Question

From: dba oracle <iamanoracledba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 15:50:55 +1100

Hi Naga,

Most of options are installed by default (depends on the edition). You can check the install status from v$option.
Installed an options doesn't mean you need to pay the license. Some options are mandatory options being used by system, like partitioning. To check if you ever used or is using the features, you can query DBA_FEATURE_USAGE_STATISTICS Regards