Re: [OffTopic] Curiosity about vision of the future for dba oracle ...

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 03:04:34 -0500

I am not sure. I work for a software vendor as a consultant. I utilize much of my Oracle experience. However, I still have a lot to learn. I am not looking for a new job right now. Software engineer is rather generic term which encompasses everything, from a software developer to a mainframe system administrator.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant