Re: DataGuard Broker opinions please.

From: Patrick Jolliffe <jolliffe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 12:35:10 +0800

I haven't seen that before. Any bug number or is it documented anywhere? What I have seen is that when role switches from primary to standby, BCT is automatically disabled by DG (for license compliance - BCT on standby is part of active dataguard if I recall correctly). When role switches back, it does not get automatically re-enabled - we handle this via a database trigger
Patrick