EM12c Management Servers target unavailable after OMS migration

From: Rich J <rjoralist3_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:29:40 -0500

Hey all,

I just migrated my EM 12.1.0.5.0 OMS from an OL5 box to an OL6 one. I've gotten almost everything settled down/reconfigured except for one target. The default "Management Servers" target is in an "Agent Unreachable" status. The target's home page has a summary of:

Weblogic Administration Server Unavailable Weblogic Administration Server Host Unavailable Load Balancer Configured No

And there's a "No Management Servers found" message under the Servers section of the home page, which I'm guessing would normally be populated. But the Loader graphs are populated, suggesting it does know somewhere somehow there's a management server.

Searching for "Management Servers" relating to EM12c appears to be too generic to bring back any meaningful results. Thoughts anyone?

Rich