Re: PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET, AUTO PGA TARGET and WORKAREA_SIZE_POLICY

From: Franky Weber Faust <weber08weber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 16:20:26 -0300

Hi Raman,

Also take a look at some articles, written by Frits Hoogland, which he shows a deep dive into PGA allocation:
https://fritshoogland.wordpress.com/?s=pga

*Kind regards / Cordialmente / Saludos cordiales / Sincères amitiés / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Cordiali saluti,*

Franky Weber Faust
Oracle DBA
Skype: franky.faust