Re: EM12c repository migration confuses OMS

From: Dave Herring <gdherri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 13:38:12 -0500

Rich, have you tried a somewhat brute-force method, checking all config and properties files involved to see if any reference the old server? Our 12c EMs have a root directory under which gc_inst, MW and swlib reside. Searching at this point I find the following "*.config" and ".properties" files with my EM server name in:

./gc_inst/em/EMGC_OMS1/emgc.properties
./gc_inst/em/EMGC_OMS1/sysman/ocm/emoms.properties
./gc_inst/NodeManager/emnodemanager/nodemanager.properties
./gc_inst/user_projects/domains/GCDomain/servers/EMGC_OMS1/data/nodemanager/startup.properties
./gc_inst/WebTierIH1/config/OPMN/opmn/instance.properties
./MW/oms/ocm/repeater/config/ocm_config.properties
./MW/utils/ccr/domainlocation.properties

Dave

--
Dave