Re: Future of Oracle DBA - Man vs Machine

From: Hemant K Chitale <hemantkchitale_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 14:28:26 +0800

How confident are those in the Oracle Database Core Development team (not referring to the VPs/SVPs reporting to the CxOs) ? Can they deliver automated patching that doesn't cause plan flips on critical SQLs (and each application / implementation has a different list of critical SQLs) or any outages ?

Hemant K Chitale
Sent from my smartphone