Re: Lot of Latch Free and Enqueue Hash Chain Wait Events

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 16:08:06 +0100

It's difficult to draw any conclusions from your problem statement, you don't even provide the SQL you are running to get the output you produce!

Having said that, you describe the system as under load and resmgr: resource group CPU method is a CPU scheduling timed event for the Resource Manager feature of Oracle. I imagine that you are bumping up against the CPU limits you have set for this database.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA