Re: Log in Storm Caused Database Crash

From: Ravi Teja Bellamkonda <raviteja.bellamkonda7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 21:45:03 -0700

Hi Upendra,

Thank you for your response. This is an internet facing application and we were expecting a burst load to check for the capacity of the system. Is there a way to measure what no of sessions in the database is breaking point. I was doubting if any Sub-Optimal Connection Pooling might have caused this.

Highly appreciated your help here.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Teja Bellamkonda