Re: Suggestion Required: Best Practise for re-org table which is part of Goldengate Extract

From: Sourav Biswas <biswas.sourav_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 04:43:04 +0000

Hi All,

Thanks Jon and Ls Cheng for all your suggestion.

I just wanted to re-org tables in Source side. I was able to add EXCLUDEUSER for GG owner . And then performed Expdp/Impdp of the concerned tables using GG owner, which completely skipped the information from going to trail files.

We had very similar configuration when setting up Dual-Apply using Goldengate. But then, it was just one time affair, and we never have to tweak with the settings.

But now I realize how handy this technique is for performing everyday re-org activity.

Thank you again Jon, Ls. Thanks for saving me from all the complexities.

Best Regards,
Sourav Biswas
+91-9650017306