Suggestion Required: Best Practise for re-org table which is part of Goldengate Extract

From: Sourav Biswas <biswas.sourav_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 22:18:22 +0000

Hi All,

Can someone provide some documentation or best practices, for re-org tables which are part of Goldengate replication.

We have a situation, where we need to re-organize few tables using Datapump. And these tables are a sub-set of huge set of tables which are part of Goldengate extract.

An easy way would be to stop the extract , perform the re-org activity and then start the extract after resetting to current csn .

I was wondering , in case someone please suggest a better alternative.

Best Regards,
Sourav Biswas