Re: tmon

From: Yong Huang <"Yong>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:08:54 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Nenad,

I searched for your call stack on MOS but can't locate a good match. There are a few for Oracle 11gR2 but there's an additional function between ksuitm and ksumcl, i.e. ksuinstalive, e.g. Bugs 16426985, 10179554. One is for Oracle 12.1 (Bug 18077020) and there's no such intermediate function, but there's ktsj_smco_main further down the stack. Anyway, I suggest you open an SR and have the Support take a look.

Your stack:
ksedsts: error handling, always ignore
kjzdicrshnfy: crash notification

ksuitm: some kind of timeout
ksumcl: not sure, process memory cleanup?
ksbcti: "call timeout/interrupts" according to various bug reports
ksbabs: "Background process: Action based server"
ksbrdp: "run a detached (background) process"

ksumcl may be interesting. But if it's already doing cleanup, then this stack is not helpful.

If Oracle Support finds anything interesting, let us know. Thanks.

Yong Huang