Re: RAC Migration

From: samuel guiñales cristobal <samuelg.cristobal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:28:12 +0200

Hi Nagaraj,

you should check notes relative to the question:

How to Modify Public Network Information including VIP in Oracle Clusterware (Doc ID 276434.1)
<https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/DocumentDisplay?id=276434.1>

How to Modify Private Network Information in Oracle Clusterware (Doc ID 283684.1)
<https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/DocumentDisplay?id=283684.1>

or any online guide for ip change of RAC:

https://blogs.oracle.com/alejandrovargas/rac,-ips-reconfiguration-example
https://zhefeng.wordpress.com/2009/02/02/change-ip-address-for-oracle-rac-public-and-vip-interfaces/
http://www.db-nemec.com/RAC_IP_Change.html

Regards

---
Samuel Guiñales Cristobal <samuelg.cristobal_at_gmail.com>