RE: Weird Oracle 12.2 issue ..

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 09:25:08 +0100

I entirely agree with Mark and Sayan. You will also need a trace from the 11g system. If you run them both through a profiler, tkprof will do to start* then you'll be able to see where the extra 10s is.

I'd also take a second look at the plans in your output before saying the output is the same, since the BY INDEX ROWID BATCHED operation is a 12.1+ feature.

*given the issue is likely to do with network traffic you *may *find tkprof omitting some relevant waits and will need a full featured profiler.