Re: awrextr

From: Wilhelm Klotz <willyk_at_kbi-gmbh.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:50:33 +0200

You do not need to run the reports. awrextr extracts all of the awr data, when you need it then you import it back to a database and run the required reports.

Regards

Wilhelm

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Von: "Cee Pee" <carlospena999_at_gmail.com> An: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Datum: 09/12/17 03:27
Betreff: awrextr

Trying to extract lots of data from a multinode RAC prod system using awrextr. I want to know if I need to run the report from every node for the same period. For some reason I am unable to find answer for that in the manuals or online. I am assuming one run from one node is enough, can someone pl confirm.

CP

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Sep 12 2017 - 08:50:33 CEST

Original text of this message