Re: Copy-on-write file systems

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 17:53:47 -0400

Not being able to afford a T5 super-cluster, I am playing with ZFS on Linux. It is surprisingly good, no complaints at all. Here are two pages about ZFS beating Ext4 on benchmark:

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=ubuntu-xenial-zfs&num=1 https://www.phoronix.com/forums/forum/software/general-linux-open-source/35594-zfs-vs-ext4-zfs-wins

ZFS is a very decent file system.

--
Mladen Gogala