Re: 12.2 RAC: grant visible on one node only?

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 16:23:47 +0200

I assume a rowcache optimization bites here. sys.tab$ should never be used directly (only by sys).

I remember MOS notes which tell how to fix corrupted Data Dictionary. They all go like
start in restricted mode
"update data in xxx$" (fix whatever is broken) immediately afterwards do a shutdown immediate, otherwise things will go worse.

That's written for good reasons.

Vit, pure curiosity: what are you looking for in tab$ what's not available in DBA_% ?

Martin

--
Martin Berger         +43 660 2978929 <+436602978929>
martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com _at_martinberx <https://twitter.com/martinberx>