OT: Next Chicago Oracle Users Group Meeting - August 8th, 2017 - Live Streaming Available!

From: Alfredo Abate <alfredo.abate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 10:14:50 -0500

Hello,

As announced recently, the Chicago Oracle Users Group will be having its next meeting on Tuesday, August 8th from 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM with co-founder and CTO of Viscosity North America, Nitin Vengurlekar and Chief Innovation Officer of Viscosity North America, Rich Niemiec.

As always the meetings are free and anyone is welcome to attend. You will find the details about the event and the registration link here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chicago-oracle-users-group-meeting-with-nitin-vengurlekar-and-rich-niemiec-sponsored-by-viscosity-tickets-36173450765

We will also have live streaming of our event compliments of ProHuddle! We have updated our schedule with the topics and times so you can pick and choose what you want to listen to.

http://www.prohuddle.com/webinars/COUG/Oracle_Database_12c_Release_2_New_Features.php

Best Regards,

Alfredo Abate
President - Chicago Oracle Users Group