Re: Moving partition and non partition table online to a new tablespace in 12.1.0.1

From: Vadim Keylis <vkeylis2009_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 11:16:24 -0700

  1. I executed the following command to move table partition to new one: ALTER TABLE SITEMON_PHP_SMTP MOVE PARTITION P_11022015 ONLINE TABLESPACE SITEMONTBS UPDATE INDEXES;
  2. select * from ALL_TAB_PARTITIONS where table_name = 'SITEMON_PHP_SMTP' showed that partition of the table was moved to new partition. However index remained in old tablespace.

How can I move index to new tablespace online as well?