Re: Technical drawing/presentation polishing help

From: Steve Karam <oraclealchemist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 08:27:18 -0400

Some folks on upwork are really good, just pay attention to their workload and completed projects.

Depending on how small it is you may get off cheaper on fiverr with a custom project. I've had several high profile things done there. As long as you shop around for a well reviewed and flexible person you can really get amazing work done.

Also, depending on the format of your presentation, look into 24slides. They do awesome work cheap, and it's all custom (no "smart art" or other hokey diagramming).

Steve Karam