Re: Strange behaviour with TDE wallet on Exadata

From: Svetoslav Gyurov <softice_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 12:50:18 +0100

Hi Tony,

Correct me if I'm wrong but if auto-login wallet was in use then the status would say in v$encryption_wallet would be "AUTOLOGIN" and not "OPEN" ?

Did you try to open the wallet manually with a password ? Or restore the controlfile only and see if the wallet will open when you mount the database ?

Is the sqlnet.ora correct ? The databases on ODA could have different path set for TNS_ADMIN, use srvctl getnev database to check that.

Regards,
Sve