Re: recover database from scratch

From: Jure Bratina <jure.bratina_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 23:50:05 +0200

Hi,

Regarding restoring datafiles in nomount and without a controlfile, have you tried with dbms_backup_restore.RestoreDatafileTo ? There are some examples on the web or on MOS: "How to restore database when controlfile backup missing (Doc ID 1438776.1)"

Regards,
Jure Bratina

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 8:45 PM, Lyall Barbour <lyallbarbour_at_sanfranmail.com