Re: recover database from scratch

From: Bob-W1TI <w1ti_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:31:49 -0400

I know this is after the fact, but in my daily bkup script i have the following, just to CYA....

alter database backup controlfile to trace as '/home/oracle/bobmc/db_build/$ORACLE_SID.ctl';

This creates a full control file daily in the event i need to reference it. I also have the same

script that fires off anytime i add new tablespaces or files.

bob