Re: sys_context to get connection string?

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 15:09:07 -0500

We are getting ready to switch to new hardware, and I want to make sure I know how all the users are connecting (whether tns, ezconnect, etc) so I can figure out at a minimum what tns changes are being used. My nightmare, some smart guy had a tns string going to a test database, and rather than changing the tns name in his code he changed his tns entry to point to prod when the time came, without changing the name. Its easy to miss that sort of thing

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com

--
Andrew W. Kerber