RE: How enforce uniqueness across partitions in the partition table?

From: Reen, Elizabeth <"Reen,>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 14:33:15 +0000

        I agree VMS was the best operating system ever. Everything else has been a step backwards. Good engineering does not win against great advertising. The COBOL programmers, who didn’t bother to learn anything else, were a warning to me. This is an ever changing business; we need to be always learning. I went from a VMS sys manager to a UNIX sys admin to an Oracle DBA. I'm sure I'll turn into something else before I retire in about 9 years.

Liz