RE: INSERT into temp table causing "log file switch (checkpoint incomplete)"

From: Hameed, Amir <Amir.Hameed_at_xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 19:36:06 +0000

These waits are coming from a specific INSERT statement. I am assuming that since this GTT has been created with "ON COMMIT DELETE ROWS", there are multiple commits done by the insert statement and with each commit, the table is getting truncated? But, I am not able to find out how many commits are associated with this insert statement.

Thanks,
Amir