RE: How enforce uniqueness across partitions in the partition table?

From: Reen, Elizabeth <"Reen,>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 15:53:28 +0000

        Where are you getting your information from? I agree that there are fewer DBA jobs around, but that is due more to offshoring than an Oracle decline. Sybase and SqlServer DBA jobs are not exactly abundant either. Also it depends on where you live.

Liz

Elizabeth Reen
CPB Database Group Manager
718.248.9930  (Office)
Service Now Group: CPB-ORACLE-DB-SUPPORT