Re: Issue with plsql declaration

From: <dedba_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 17:35:11 +1000

A long shot, but could it be that at the time of the refresh a release happened in the source database? that could at that very moment have lost the grants between schemas, before regranting them. This is something that happens from time to time in my environment where refreshes.are done with impdp over several hours.

Cheers,
Tony