Re: SQL Profile Expired?

From: Andy Klock <andy_at_oracledepot.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 19:17:04 -0400

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 3:13 PM, Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to run a daily report to identify any sql profiles that have
> become invalid. Sometimes an application provider will implement a change
> and a large query that we had fixed suddenly goes crazy again.

Not that I know of, but you could probably see if there are any SQLs with the same signature (EXACT_MATCHING_SIGNATURE or FORCE_MATCHING_SIGNATURE, depending the SQL Profile FORCE_MATCHING flag) in V$SQL that aren't using the SQL Profile. SQL_PROFILE also exists in DBA_HIST_SQLSTAT, but don't have the signature column so you'll probably have to come up with a way to reconcile the SQL_ID mappings.

Andy K