Re: OEM 13C install problem

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 07:50:55 +1000

Not a direct answer, I know, but if you are doing anything cloud related, run as fast as you can to 13.2. 13.1 cloud features were incredibly buggy (I can say that now!)

As to the original question, are you using a VNC client? I've seen that sort of thing with some VNC clients. Sometimes resizing the window fixed it, sometimes another VNC client did.

Pete

Sent while mobile, please excuse my typos!