Re: Database Retention Question... on Amazon RDS

From: Thomas Roach <troach_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 07:58:18 -0400

I've also seen the opposite. They want to keep data for analysis and legal wants to remove data after the law says they no longer need to keep it - worried about freedom of information requests etc. or if there was a subpoena and having to get the data if they still have it which created a burden as they see it. I guess it's very subjective and dependent on the legal professionals view point.

Sent from my iPhone