Re: After applying PSU to clustered 11g home DB on node 2 cannot start.

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 11:05:34 -0700

Tony,

I'm not sure what clusterware's behavior is without the database being registered as a resource. This actually might be your problem. The whole reason for clusterware is to manage the interconnected pieces so you don't have issues like this. Is there a reason you are not registering your databases as resources?

Seth