Re: Multi-tenant 12.2 bugs

From: John Mchugh <john.mchugh_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 11:06:56 -0700

Hi Woody,

> On Apr 25, 2017, at 9:46 AM, Woody McKay <woody.mckay_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone started using Oracle 12.2 multi-tenant (non-engineered) in production yet?
>
> We've started evaluating it for our production database. So far, my SRs have hit or created two new bugs:
>
> - BUG 25941188 - ORA-20200 WHEN ADDM REPORT GENERATED FROM A PDB DATABASE USING AWR_PDB OPTION
This is assigned to sql area dev group, easily reproducible and possbile duiplicates identified. If this is urgent, escalate through support. This is triggered when invoking addmrpt.sql. You should still be able to execute awrrpt in the context of a PDB w/out error. If this is not the case, you need to make that clear to support and have them update the bug.

> - BUG 25818707 - PLSQL COMPILATION FAILS WITH ORA-06555 WHEN USING STANDARD OBJECT NAME IN 12.2
The work around noted in the bug is to not use STANDARD as the object name or use an anonymous PL/SQL block. I haven’t tested either.

thanks,
jpm