SSL on OIM

From: Leroy Kemnitz <lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 15:27:16 +0000

All -

I am trying to create/sign/import certificates for my OIM 11.1.2.3 installation.

I keep getting an error - <BEA-090477> <Certificate chain received from ****.*****.*** - ***.**.***.** was not trusted causing SSL handshake failure.>

I generated the CSR from keytool. I sent the request out and had it signed by authority and received certificates back - root, interim, and the cert. I imported all of the certs into a new jks file. I then updated the weblogic admin to point to the new custom store. I keep the above and don't see what I did wrong.

Has anyone else had luck with this importing? If so, can you see what I am doing wrong?

LeRoy

LeRoy Kemnitz
Oracle Database Administrator
Phone: (608) 265 -5775