struts and FMW

From: Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 08:52:12 -0300

I opened an SR last week, still no updates.

I told them I renamed the struts jar files in FMW directories since I didn't find a patch and asked Oracle to tell me how struts are used by Fusion Middleware.

​They even asked me ​if I am working on researching a vulnerability... I pointed them to this link:
https://isc.sans.edu/forums/diary/Critical+Apache+Struts+2+Vulnerability+Patch+Now/22169/

​I suspect FMW may in fact not really use struts that much, the WLS Console and EM Admin site both seem to work properly without struts though I haven't tried testing every little detail.​