Re: Sharding in Oracle 12.2

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 12:09:02 -0800

Just learned this document refers to Exadata Cloud environment:

> This is the latest version, January 2017
> https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/exadata-express-cloud/
> csdbf/new-features-guide-oracle-database.pdf

So the correct document would be the one from December 2016

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Principal Consultant at Pythian
Pythian Blog http://www.pythian.com/blog/author/still/ Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com