Re: Migrating database from Windows to Linux

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 09:07:07 -0500

Ah, here we agree completely. I would only like to point to the tutorial: http://www.e2college.com/blogs/linux/linux_networking/iperf3_tutorial.html The iperf3 program is a wonderful way of measuring the line throughput. I use it quite frequently and will second Tim's suggestion, Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA