Re: understanding OPT_ESTIMATE and SCALE_ROWS !!

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 10:37:59 +0100 (CET)

Hey Prem,
just in addition to what Chris said. Oracle does these things all the time (on-the-fly) - keyword "Cardinality / Statistics Feedback".

Just have a look into view v$sql_reoptimization_hints.

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK