Re: EM 12C OMS on Windows / Agent on Linux

From: Beckstrom Jeffrey <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 17:56:58 -0500

Support is telling us we need CYGWIN confused!!!! Did you use the wizard to push the agent?
>>> Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com> 2/3/17 10:53 AM >>>
I have the same setup and it just worked when adding a Linux agent. It was very easy. Adding a Windows agent yeah is more of pain and requires Cygwin.

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 1:01 PM, <peter.sharman_at_westnet.com.au> wrote:

Not that I can think of. But I have just got my first coffee for the morning. :)

Pete

  • Original Message ----- From: JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org