Re: Oracle Forms load testing

From: Alfredo Abate <alfredo.abate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 10:16:34 -0600

Hi,

We use Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS) for testing Oracle E-Business Suite Forms but I believe this product will also work with a standalone Oracle Forms environment.

We find it very easy to use for both functional and load testing. The price is very reasonable for a testing tool compared to some of the others on the market and one of the few that will do Oracle Forms. Included with the price is a limited usage license for the Oracle Database and Weblogic. There may be some others on the market now and our decision was based on what was available 3 - 4 years ago.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/app-test/index.html

Alfredo