OEM 13c Dashboards for the Custom Groups

From: Nagaraj chk <nagaraj.chk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 20:06:08 +0530

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to create dashboard to list down the database target down/unreachable/metric collection error status alone and with associated incidents for down/unreachable/metric collection error in single page. I followed below procedure

 Group home page ---> Click on Dashboard (Trafic Light Symbol).

  • Once I have gone to the Dashboard page, I clickec on the "Customize" button.

In this page, under "Columns" section ---> Clicked on Edit ---> That gives me a pop-up with all the metrics listed , But however it does not fit to my requirement.

I need your advise/help to create custom/out-of-box dashboards for the custom groups I created.

Thank You
-Naga

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sat Jan 28 2017 - 15:36:08 CET