Re: Limited number of DB Services in RAC / Grid Infrastructure / Listener 12.1?

From: Martin Klier - Performing Databases GmbH <martin.klier_at_performing-db.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 15:34:11 +0100 (CET)

Thanks Ryan, missed that link.

And, thinking about it, there was a reason why Multitenant could not have more than 252 pluggable databases... wasn't it the number of services a single listener could have registered?

--
Martin Klier | Performing Databases GmbH
Managing Partner | Senior DB Consultant

martin.klier_at_performing-db.com | http://www.performing-databases.com