Re: Recyclebin usage

From: Hustler DBA <hustlerdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 17:29:18 -0500

I keep it enabled and have a purge process that purges the recyclebin once a week. I personally keep it enabled because my company loves giving production database access to crazy DBAs. I have used the recyclebin to save the day couple times. My manager is the most optimistic person I know in my life and he thinks all DBAs should have access to production... junior DBAs and newly hired DBAs... :(