Re: OT: Job Posts

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 13:57:38 +1100

I think Oracle jobs are dying out...

In my area only very few Oracle jobs come up...many SQL jobs though..Most Oracle jobs also require SQL so looks like they are dying out by themselves

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation