[Semi-OT] Anyone have an OBIEE contact I can ping for a quick question?

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 15:11:44 -0600

OR is there anyone on the list familiar with OBIEE administration? We have limited expertise in-house and I'm trying to track down a logfile for a very specific, and [I think] simple problem.

We have a "Dynamic Repository Value" that ceases to update on specified interval. It runs fine for days and then just .... stops updating.

I think I know the problem but I need to track down the logfile to be sure.

I have access to the appserver OS user (on linux) so I'm hoping someone might be interested in helping get to the right place.

Thanks!
Chris