RE: ADDM+"Tune the entry point PL/SQL"

From: Reen, Elizabeth <"Reen,>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 16:46:45 +0000

            There is. So this refers to the first sql statement in the package! We were wondering if it was something in how they called it.

Thanks!

Liz

Liz Reen
Long suffering DBA

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 5:58 PM To: lsantos_at_pobox.com
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: ADDM+"Tune the entry point PL/SQL"

There should be a procedure or package that is listed to go with this entry. Look at the initial SQL statement used in the entry point of the package for the subsequent processing.

Hope this helps,
Kellyn Pot’Vin-Gorman

On Nov 30, 2016, at 3:45 PM, Luis Santos <lsantos_at_pobox.com<mailto:lsantos_at_pobox.com>> wrote:

I never find such recomendation on my ADDM reports, but I´ll double check them again.

--

Att
Luis Santos

            This line "Tune the entry point PL/SQL" keeps coming up in my ADDM reports. I have no idea what it is referring to and neither do my developers. Anyone have an idea?

Liz

Long suffering DBA

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Dec 01 2016 - 17:46:45 CET