RE: Any UK people able to download from Oracle today?

From: <rajendra.pande_at_ubs.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 14:08:41 +0000

Don’t blame Donald.. He has nothing to do with it Its all because of Brexit.. Check if Ms Theresa May has put in the request ☺

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Norman Dunbar Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 9:04 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Any UK people able to download from Oracle today?

I'm trying to download 32 bit Oracle Instant Client from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/winsoft-085727.html and I keep getting told that my country prohibits me from doing so:

Thank you for accessing the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud. Due to your country location, we are unable to process your request. If you have an active support contract, you may request physical media by either submitting a Service Request or calling Customer Support. If you wish to purchase or evaluate our products on a 30-day trial please contact the appropriate Sales Representative for your country.

Has Donald put the boot in already? :-)

I've never had problems getting this software by download in the past.

I've just tried getting Oracle 12.1.0.2<http://12.1.0.2> and I get the same error on that download too.

It makes no difference if I'm logged in (to Technet) or otherwise, nothing but errors telling me I'm in the "wrong country".

Cheers,
Norm.

Please visit our website at
http://financialservicesinc.ubs.com/wealth/E-maildisclaimer.html for important disclosures and information about our e-mail policies. For your protection, please do not transmit orders or instructions by e-mail or include account numbers, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, or other personal information.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Nov 10 2016 - 15:08:41 CET

Original text of this message