Re: 12.2 Documentation

From: Tim Hall <tim_at_oracle-base.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 02:32:51 +0000

Hi.

There is no official way, but there is a zip of the "app/..." directory structure under the /scratch/db directory, or you could clone the Oracle home to get yourself an unofficial on-prem release to play with. Of course I would not advise this and would never consider doing it myself as that would probably be breaking the T&Cs in some way, and we wouldn't want to do that. :) If I had done this, I would never admit to it in public. :)

Cheers

Tim...