Re: 12c running Pre-Upgrade script

From: Ram Srinivasan <srinivasanram2004_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 09:33:31 -0500

This is just an 'upgrade script.' Yes. It can be run in production with no impact. This script runs, and will give you a list of things you have to fix before upgrading the production to 12c.

This script can be run as many times as possible in production without any problem. We have done this.

Ram Srinivasan

--
Sincerely
Ram Srinivasan