Re: 12c running Pre-Upgrade script

From: amonte <ax.mount_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 12:11:17 +0100

Hi Mark

Ma main question is to know if the pre-upgrade script can be run in a production database several times.

Installing RHEL 5 in the new server doesnt seem a choice bacause the new server will become production once a database is upgraded (so I cannot reuse the server fort other tests). Also the RHEL 5 must be 32 bit and I dont think it can be upgraded to RHEL 7 46 bit.

Thanks